TIps for creating a superbly glamorous dressing room

Jane, a Decorology reader, wrote me asking for inspiration for a 9x9 room she wants to turn into a "fit for a star dressing room." So I've done my best to compile some super glamorous dressing rooms. I've also found a few "glam dressing room" essentials and where to find them. Even if you don't have a dressing room, I hope you enjoy this eye candy!

One of my favorite dressing rooms - the dressing room of JCrew Jenna Lyons as seen in Domino.
via Abigail Ahern

Another one I like -I guess I really like the windows with natural light, which is good for makeup.
via La Dolce Vita

I think the mornings would be easier to face with a beautiful wall of beautiful shoes.
via Qwikstep

via NestEgg

A dressing room is a great place to try out that bold wallpaper or paint color you've been eyeing as it's a more private, smaller space.
via La Dolce Vita


A super eclectic dressing room.
via La Dolce Vita


I adore this shot - a perfect vision of glamour.
via Country Living

Another one of my faves.
via Architect Design

via Apartment Therapy


Here are some items I would use to create a starlet dressing room.

Top left: A staple of any glam interior - a chaise or settee. This one is from Montauk sofa.
Top right: Chandelier, like this one from Graham and Greene
Center: A tufted ottoman, this one is from Serena and Lily
Bottom left: A mirrored vanity is quintessential glam. This one is from Graham and Greene
Bottom right: A pretty little table like this one from Oomph Online
You have read this article chaise / chandelier / dressing room / glamorous dressing room / Jenna Lyons / mirrored vanity / settee / walk-in closet with the title TIps for creating a superbly glamorous dressing room. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/tips-for-creating-superbly-glamorous.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIps for creating a superbly glamorous dressing room"

Post a Comment