Gorgeous inspiring images from my favorite blogs

I thought I'd pick up where I left off and continue with installments of "Favorite Images from my Favorite Blogs." I started this feature because I realized that as a blogger, I rarely had the time to peruse the blogs that inspired me to start blogging, or that I'd discovered while blogging. I hope you enjoy and that it ads a little brightness to your holiday weekend!...


(blogs featured in no particular order)


To begin, images from Pink Wallpaper

...no words...
again, no words...

I really like this chair - which I think is from Anthropologie...but I just don't know if I'd have the discipline to keep everything else in the room complementary


Next, a newly discovered blog for me- Loftlife Magazine

Liking the touches of glamour pared down with clean lines in this bedroom


Have you ever tried arranging your books by color like on this shelf?

Last but not least, Deco & Design



All these images are so serene...

Hope you enjoyed these and have a great holiday weekend!
You have read this article Anthropologie / arranging books by color / decorating blog / design blog / displaying pottery / favorite images from my favorite blogs / glamorous bedroom / globes / loft / maps / salon style wall with the title Gorgeous inspiring images from my favorite blogs. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/gorgeous-inspiring-images-from-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous inspiring images from my favorite blogs"

Post a Comment