Megan Mullally's earthy eclectic home

I was surprised when I saw Megan Mullally's house tour in a recent issue of Elle Decor. I guess because I only know her as Karen on Will and Grace, I didn't think her personal style would be so laid back because she's so good at playing a rich NYC elitist.

What do you think?

so spa like
Possibly one of my favorite kitchens. It's so real for a Hollywood star isn't it?


Go to Elle Decor to see all the pics.
You have read this article down to earth / eclectic / Elle Decor / house tour / kitchen / Megan Mullally / relaxed / spa / suzani / Will and Grace with the title Megan Mullally's earthy eclectic home. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/megan-mullally-earthy-eclectic-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Megan Mullally's earthy eclectic home"

Post a Comment