More Pictures from my summer in Europe!

To help you over hump day, I thought I'd share some images from my very awesome summer backpacking around Europe for 9 weeks. These are all from the first week of our trip, where we rented a car and drove around the northwest region of Spain, Galicia.



We drove around Galicia on this day stopping at little coastal towns that were recommended to us.




The four images above are from a beautiful estuary called, Ría de Arousa.

The five images below are just one reason it's a good idea to rent a car and drive around the countryside if you're able to. We ended up driving past a couple of little vineyards and drove down side streets to get a better look. It was so pretty- images don't do it justice.








Finally we made it to our destination city of the day, Pontevedra. Unfortunately we got there in the evening, and that meant not a whole lot of time to take photos. This also ended up being one of our favorite medieval towns in all of Europe, so hopefully one day we'll make it back so we can explore more. Sidenote: A cafe in Pontevedra served the best tortilla in Spain the Chris and I have ever tasted!






all images property of my boyfriend, Chris :)

Since we didn't have much daylight to snap photos, I was naughty and grabbed some photos from another site so you can get a better sense of how amazing this town is.



images property of Jorge Tutor
You have read this article europe backpacking / galicia / Pontevedra / Spain / travel photography with the title More Pictures from my summer in Europe!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-pictures-from-my-summer-in-europe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Pictures from my summer in Europe!"

Post a Comment