Fun and pretty accessories and furniture - Danish style

House Doctor is a danish based interior company, and I'll think you'll like some of their stuff. While the all over look in these photos may not be my style, I could find many a happy place in my house for a lot of the accessories and furniture.



I really like this side table and the chest.
Isn't this dreamy. We are leaving the outer banks today *tear*, I should have set up a little tent.







I especially like their styling when the colors are more subdued.

What do you think?
Go to the site to see more.
You have read this article coastal cottage / danish interiors / Denmark / fun accessories / home office accessories / House Doctor / tent / white interiors with the title Fun and pretty accessories and furniture - Danish style. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/10/fun-and-pretty-accessories-and.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Fun and pretty accessories and furniture - Danish style"

  1. Thanks to a brilliant effort in publishing your article. One can be more informative as this. There are many things I can know only after reading your wonderful article.office furniture miami

    ReplyDelete