Charming coastal cottages

I have loved the beach since I was a little girl - and a week spent lying on the beach with a new book is my idea of the perfect vacation. Time moves completely differently, and I've never caught myself thinking about work when I'm on a beach. It is also a lifelong dream to one day live close to a beach - or at least have a nice little beach home to escape to from time to time!

Amazing kitchen - small is beautiful!

If I ever got my own studio in Brooklyn, I would love to see if I could pull off a similar look - even in December it would be like coming back to a beach cottage.

*stunning*



Love the bedding - what a difference a cheery palette makes!


I'll be taking my coffee and muffin here tomorrow morning!





Via Coastal Living

love the nautical wallpaper - what room would you put it in?
via Completely Coastal via BHG
You have read this article al fresco / beach decor / blue ceiling / bright bathroom / coastal decor / Coastal Living / cottage / kitchen / mirror headboard / pink / porch / shabby chic / studio / white interiors with the title Charming coastal cottages. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/charming-coastal-cottages.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Charming coastal cottages"