I'm off to blog from Spain for a month - so I'm kicking it off with some Spanish houses!

I'm literally about to walk out the door to the airport to fly out of Newark tonight and land in Madrid in the morning. I'll be in Spain with my wonderful boyfriend, who's teaching English there this year - Segovia to be exact - for about a month. However, the first week in January we will be in Morocco visiting Marrakesh and Fes - which I'm super excited about. Don't worry I will be updating you with photos as often as I can!

For now, I thought I'd try to gain a little serenity with these lovely homes from Spanish magazine, "Micasa," in order to mentally prepare for dealing with the airport!

beautiful coffee table



check out the shoe storage!




what do you think of the newspaper finish on the ovens - or cabinets I can't tell...





images via MiCasa
You have read this article contemporary decor / mobile chandelier / modern homes / modern kitchen / modern kitchen appliances / Spanish interiors / white interiors with the title I'm off to blog from Spain for a month - so I'm kicking it off with some Spanish houses!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-off-to-blog-from-spain-for-month-so-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm off to blog from Spain for a month - so I'm kicking it off with some Spanish houses!"

Post a Comment