A new and unique concept for candles!

I was given a really unique sample of candles, and their scents are based on the color palette of your room! Over a week I tested each of them and one thing I definitely noticed was how nuanced they are. I am no scent connoisseur, but they are all complex and not too strong, or too weak. I did have a favorite though, and that was the Gray-tone candle. I think that definitely fits me. Though I like striking accent colors, I will always start with a foundation of a calm, serene color. I used to be really drawn to white interiors, which I still love, but lately I'm leaning to a little more richness. Gray is the perfect blend of calm and serene with a little more intrigue. I also think gray is unbelievably romantic.

Here are some gorgeous gray interiors I found

via Style Files

via BKK Home



via The City Sage


via BACA Creative

Here are the rest of the palettes - which come as a candle and a room spray.


Jewel tones

Primary tones

Pastel tones

Neutral tones

Earth tones - My mom liked the smell of this one before she even knew it was inspired by earth tones - her fav colors!

Wouldn't these make good house warming or hostess gifts?

Read details about the scents at Tod Young's website for the Palettes Collection.
You have read this article candles / color palettes / gray interiors / scented candles / Tod Young with the title A new and unique concept for candles!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/a-new-and-unique-concept-for-candles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A new and unique concept for candles!"

Post a Comment