A glamorous, exotic retreat

I'm going to Morocco in January, and I couldn't be more excited. I've wanted to go ever since the first time I ate at a Moroccan restaurant in NYC. I saw a beautiful ad for this hotel in Marrakech, called "La Mamounia" in House Beautiful, and I decided to see if there were more pics online. Granted, I have a hostel budget, but I can dream!




mmm...Moroccan food....



I can't wait to see the architecture!




Beautiful, no?


via La Mamounia
You have read this article architectural details / exotic decor / glamorous interiors / hotels / Marrakech / Morocco / resorts / travel with the title A glamorous, exotic retreat. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/a-glamorous-exotic-retreat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A glamorous, exotic retreat"

Post a Comment