The amazing compositions of stylist Alessandra Mortola

I try not to post photos that aren't really related to interiors, but I just can't help it in the case of Alessandra Mortola. Though she does style interiors, so many of her concepts outside of interiors- be it food, still lives, and her personal work; are extremely intriguing and inspiring. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I hope that I will be seeing more of her work, and will be checking back on her portfolio at amortola.com often.

Love the palette on this one

Amazing concept really








I'll talk the 3 on the left in an 8 1/2


Talk about an inspiration board!




her website is clean and lovely as well
You have read this article Alessandra Mortola / prop stylist / still life with the title The amazing compositions of stylist Alessandra Mortola. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/11/the-amazing-compositions-of-stylist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The amazing compositions of stylist Alessandra Mortola"

Post a Comment