An amazing interior stylist...

The work of Lucyina Moodie really blew me away, and I'm really excited to share it with you. She also does product styling and people styling, so her work is really diverse and her talents span pretty wide. Doesn't this just seem like a dream job?

Gorgeous idea for loose flowers and old bottles

I'm definitely stealing this idea whenever I get around to making pillows - the ribbon around them is great!



I love the books on the stairs which almost act as a very short rail - I swear my parents have that dresser...




...so relaxing

This bedroom is making me miss summer a little




Gorgeous colors! I love fuchsia!









Go to her site to see more.
You have read this article bright / flowers / interior stylist / Lucyina Moodie / pillows / relaxing with the title An amazing interior stylist.... You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/11/an-amazing-interior-stylist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An amazing interior stylist..."

Post a Comment