Stylish eco homegoods

I love the holidays; there's nothing like my mother's baking and seeing all of my sisters, family, and dog. One thing that does irk me about the holidays, however, is the amount of packaging and wrapping that is left over. So, this year I will be wrapping with pages from magazines, and also trying to give eco-friendly gifts.


Terra Furnishings has tons of really gorgeous and unique wood end tables and stools. This drum shaped one was one of my favorites.

A restaurant on the block where I used to live has these intricately carved panels lining the walls. I always thought they had them custom made!

Images via Terra Furnishings


Love the dramatic chandelier

I'm a sucker for baskets, they hide all manners of things you've yet to organize ;)


Images via VivaTerra
You have read this article baskets / chandelier / eco-friendly / endtable / stool / teak / Terra Furnishings / VivaTerra / wall panel with the title Stylish eco homegoods. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/11/stylish-eco-homegoods.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stylish eco homegoods"

Post a Comment