Look at the goodies I found for cheap!

I have a pair of heels from target that I've had for four years now. They were $14.00, they are comfortable, and I get tons of complements. That alone makes me a fan of Target. They also have a huge selection, feature affordable goods by designers, and have tons of great stuff for the home! Are you a target fan?


59.99 Tear drop table lamp


Corelle Sketch 16-pc. Dinnerware Set $69.99


great colors! Blossom Rug Collection - Gray $499.99 - $899.99



Japanese style curved magazine rack $24.99 - such a steal


This is the headboard I'll be getting once I save up!
Blanc de blanc headboard, $199-299





Galaxy wall mirror, $29.99


Dwell studio for target lattice pillow $24.99




simply shabby chic metal flowers chandelier, $39.22
You have read this article bed / chandelier / cheap / decor / dishes / furniture / lamp / magazine rack / mirror / pillows / rugs / Target with the title Look at the goodies I found for cheap!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/look-at-goodies-i-found-for-cheap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Look at the goodies I found for cheap!"

Post a Comment