Dream Kitchens

I don't feature a whole lot of inspiration for kitchens; I guess because I don't really use mine too often. Ashley + kitchen= disaster. I've tried and tried, but things just don't really seem to work for me in there, so I leave it to others. However...count on Eric Roth to inspire me! He captures these kitchens so beautifully, even I would be willing to spend time in them!


Love the big wood table mixed in with modern furniture




This kitchen looks like a Vemeer...we just need a lady with a pitcher...


Lovely dog. Also, the wood beams with the venetian plaster paint technique really adds an "old world" feel.









All images property of Eric Roth
You have read this article dining / Eric Roth / interior design / kitchens / modern / photographer / table / venetian plaster / wood with the title Dream Kitchens. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/dream-kitchens.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dream Kitchens"

Post a Comment