You'll never guess where this stuff is from!

I have a much younger sister who is 18, and in a moment of boredom I flipped through her Delia*s catalog. I was surprised to see they had a "Room" section, and even more surprised that they had a few cute things for us "grownups". Even better, a lot of their stuff is priced for those who make a living by babysitting alone.


I love these curtains, they'd look cute in a bathroom too, I think


I could see this bedding costing a lot more at CB2




You have read this article affordable / bedding / chandelier / curtains / Delias / lamp with the title You'll never guess where this stuff is from!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-never-guess-where-this-stuff-is-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You'll never guess where this stuff is from!"

Post a Comment