Eclectic and exotic bedrooms

So, those of you who have been around awhile should be able to appreciate how difficult it was for me to pull some of these images! ;) I always lean toward clean white interiors. Not that I never like the occasional dark, bright, or non-minimalist room, I just almost always get distracted by white interiors and post them instead. Well, I've decided that it's time to expand my horizons (bear with me), and collected some bedrooms that I could definitely see myself comfortable in. How about you?

ps...yes, I know, some of these are still white...

I'm not crazy about the stuff on the shelf above the bed, but I do like the mismatched night stands and the contrasting pillows on the bed.

Images via Elle Decor

Not crazy about the palm tree...but I love the bedspread with the blue/purple walls!

Images via Domino






Images via Marie Claire Maison
You have read this article Domino / eclectic / Elle Decor / exotic / Marie Claire Maison with the title Eclectic and exotic bedrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/eclectic-and-exotic-bedrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eclectic and exotic bedrooms"

Post a Comment