Interior photographer portfolio: Daron Chatz

Someone referred me to the portfolio of photographer Daron Chatz, so I thought I'd give it a looksee.I think his perspective is unique and different, and I love his photos where he's overlaid a transparency of a textile pattern over a tree or stream. What do you think?












You have read this article Daron Chatz / interior photographer with the title Interior photographer portfolio: Daron Chatz. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/interior-photographer-portfolio-daron.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Interior photographer portfolio: Daron Chatz"

  1. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    Advertising Photographers
    photographer portfolio

    ReplyDelete