Juxtaposed: Dwell and Traditional Homes

It really is great that people have so much inspiration when it comes to styling their homes. I don't have anything particular to say, other than I'm sometimes very surprised when I see either an extremely classically styled home or an extremely modern styled home that people actually live there. I guess this is because I've never been in a home with such a focused aesthetic.








I love the cabinet in this room and the outdoor table put together.

Images via Traditional Home




I like the console diagonally and all the plants on it- softens the place up a little.


Wow - I wonder if that kitchen is always so organized...

Images via Dwell
You have read this article Dwell / kitchen / modern / organize / traditional / Traditional Homes Magazine with the title Juxtaposed: Dwell and Traditional Homes. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/juxtaposed-dwell-and-traditional-homes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Juxtaposed: Dwell and Traditional Homes"

Post a Comment