modern, eco-concious, and affordable goodies for you and your home

I couldn't believe I hadn't found this shop earlier, but I'm glad I finally did. With a focus on sustainable design, you can feel awesome about shopping at ReForm School. Other than being recycled, your purchase will be gorgeously designed!




Though they're in the kids section, I love these pillows. Cuddle Pillow by Binth
$72.00


Numbers by Binth $55.00


I definitely plan on adding this print to my collection. Cosmic Forest Limited Edition Print $12.00 By Lart C. Berliner for Little Otsu


I would love to get a peek inside this book, "Treehouses of the World" $35


David Shrigley polite cards, $6.50. No words- I just love it.


gorgeous knitwear bowl, $65


recycled tile coasters, $7.50


$20 will get you this recycled bottle carafe






Hello! Where have you been all my life...
Vintage Shopper by Showpony $24.00

Go to http://www.reformschoolrules.com to see more AWESOME stuff!
You have read this article art / bowls / carafe / coasters / pillows / recycled / ReForm School / stationary / sustainable design / totes with the title modern, eco-concious, and affordable goodies for you and your home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/modern-eco-concious-and-affordable.html. Thanks!

No comment for "modern, eco-concious, and affordable goodies for you and your home"

Post a Comment