The wonderful work of James Merrell

I was so, so glad I found his website! The thing I like the best about some of these photos is that there is actual clutter in them- but the rooms still have style. It's inspiring for someone like me who has every intention of a super-clean home, but also has a life.



Oh look, my coffee table. More like every table-every surface- in my house


This mantle is styled just like my nightstand. ;)







I love this room!











Great headboard idea if it fits into your decor












You have read this article interior photographer / James Merrell / lived-in with the title The wonderful work of James Merrell. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/the-wonderful-work-of-james-merrell.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The wonderful work of James Merrell"

Post a Comment