My dream house!!

I absolutely love this house, inside and out! I feel like it would lend itself perfectly to a simple, no-frills lifestyle that I covet living here in the Big Apple. I grew up in a big old country house, and I'm sure one day the tug on my roots will be too strong to ignore.

so, so beautiful!







Love this simple bedroom








Images via Country Living
You have read this article bedroom / Country Living / rustic with the title My dream house!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-dream-house.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "My dream house!!"

  1. I agree with you. It’s very beautiful! It’s definitely one house worthy of the title dream home. Its rustic appearance creates a simple but chic ambiance that adds elegance to the whole property. The swing under the tree is my favorite; it’s a good place to think about things. :) I hope you fulfill your dreams soon.

    Sherril Frost

    ReplyDelete