Whimsical and romantic interiors

These rooms are so beautiful, and they almost have a story book, Alice in wonderland sort of charm. Recently I've really been seeking out images like these to mentally prepare myself for the fact that once the cold weather gets here I'll be spending more time indoors.

I adore this kitchen and the classic black and white checked floors. Also the clean white counter space and empty glass bottles on the top shelf are lovely. I love the lighting fixture too! Laureen Rossouw, a stylist in South Africa, is the proud owner of this room.

A cozy, wonderfully personalized work space in the home of Lientjie Wessels and Robert Denton.





I'm so jealous of this gorgeous ledge with books and other knick knacks. The home belongs to Victoria Perry, a Cape Town architect


Mutual Heights building apartment in central Cape Town. I'm not usually one for perfect symmetry, but I like it here.






I can't say enough about Maranda Engelbrecht's of Manna Epicure gorgeous, gorgeous house. So white and so many perfect details. I'm really liking the tall vases on the table.

The bathroom of Kerstin Eser's lovely home. It must feel so "earthy" to step down into one's tub.


Cobus van Niekerk's converted post office looks like a set for a tea party. I love the mismatched tables too.

From the store Dorp, in South Africa. I'd love that framed chalkboard on the exposed brick in my kitchen.

Images via Elle Decoration SA Blog
You have read this article bathroom / Dorp / Elle Decoration SA / Kerstin Eser / kitchen / Laureen Rossouw / Lientjie Wessels / Manna Epicure / Maranda Engelbrecht / Mutual Heights / romantic / Victoria Perry / whimsical with the title Whimsical and romantic interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/whimsical-and-romantic-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Whimsical and romantic interiors"

Post a Comment