Furniture trend - do you like it?

Kilim rugs will never go out of style, and it seems like furniture manufacturers are running with that notion and applying it to all matter of furniture. Obviously, this isn't anything new, but I've definitely noticed Kilim upholstered benches and ottomans popping up more and more. I think that they fit in really well in a crafts style interior, and they remind me of the eclectic apartment of one of my father's well-traveled friends. Of course, I'd need to find one in colors and a pattern I really like. How about you?

From Viva Terra

From Grandin Road

From Pottery Barn
You have read this article benches / Grandin Road / Kilim / Pottery Barn / VivaTerra with the title Furniture trend - do you like it?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/furniture-trend-do-you-like-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Furniture trend - do you like it?"

Post a Comment