Oh Zara, why do you taunt me!

Zara is a staple to many budget-conscious girls here in the city, but the only thing we can adorn with Zara are our closets and ourselves. Across the pond, girls can adorn their entire apartment in the awesome and affordable goods offered up at Zara Home. I've yet to hear any news of them giving us a little love in the states, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



oh I'd love to have a rain forest in the middle of my apartment








I LOVE this hutch, but it's not something they actually sell






Art Nouveau tea towels!!!



Lots of pretty knobs, hooks, and hardware.
You have read this article art nouveau / hooks / hutch / knobs / towels / Zara Home with the title Oh Zara, why do you taunt me!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/oh-zara-why-do-you-taunt-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oh Zara, why do you taunt me!"

Post a Comment