Houses that are lived in...and still look great!

I found these images on Cookie magazine's website, and supposedly, not even do real people live in them, but real children live in them too!



Great organization system...




Gorgeous table, and I love what they have going on on the wall

Vintage postcard display above the wainescotting is a playful touch



I really like the pictures coming out of the corner where the ceiling meets the wall, I've been starting a similar display in my bedroom



aw, I love corgis!
I love the wide plank floors with the white furniture and neutral accents




Maps as art has always been a look I've wanted to try
You have read this article Cookie Magazine / organization / photo display / vintage / wainescotting with the title Houses that are lived in...and still look great!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/houses-that-are-lived-inand-still-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Houses that are lived in...and still look great!"

Post a Comment