Cozy, modern cottages

I'm a great lover of retro modern, but I also love the cozy shabby chic style. It is definitely possible to blend the two styles, but I was really happy to find so many examples in one place, at Cottage Living. Being a warm-weather person, these homes also help me to cope with the fact that soon I'll be spending a lot more time indoors.

I love the warm wood tones in this room and the eastern influence.




One of my favorite palettes, light aqua blue, white, and red.

I really like that this room is so mismatched. I'm generally against buying new things just because what I have doesn't match. I do my best with what I already have, because I don't want to ad waste to a landfill, or buy something new strictly for aesthetics, so I'm always on the look out for "designing with what you already have" inspiration.
You have read this article cottage / modern with the title Cozy, modern cottages. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/cozy-modern-cottages.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cozy, modern cottages"

Post a Comment