My new favorites at Chiasso!

I always like finding Chiasso in my mailbox, because they always have something new that I haven't seen before, or something really unique and quirky. Also, they aren't ridiculously priced, so you can actually get some of the stuff that you like!


I love these colorful and bright doormats, when mine wears out I'll definitely be getting one of these!
I love this rug, it's simple but dramatic. I wish they'd add some more color options.

These candle holders are probably my favorite item Chiasso is carrying right now. They're modern, elegant, and clean.





$128 for a set of two is a great deal on these chairs.
So sweet! Little silver dove salt and pepper shakers
You have read this article candle holders / chairs / Chiasso / modern / rugs with the title My new favorites at Chiasso!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-new-favorites-at-chiasso.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My new favorites at Chiasso!"

Post a Comment