New Gorgeousness at Designers Guild!

I think I can let these images speak for themselves, but the fabric and wallpaper patterns from Designers Guild I find especially inspiring this season. I love how nature-inspired the motifs are, and how the symmetry and scale have such an amazing flow. I will definitely be turning to these patterns in the future for some of my design work. As always, I also love the really bold, but fun use of color. These sets are so glamorous!






I love the light in this room



















You have read this article brocade / Designers Guild / fabric / upholstery / wallpaper with the title New Gorgeousness at Designers Guild!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-gorgeousness-at-designers-guild.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Gorgeousness at Designers Guild!"

Post a Comment