Modern, warm homes you'll love

It's Friday and I'm frazzled. In search of a moment of clarity I turned to Metropolitan Home for some contemporary zen. Sometimes I feel like modern is just a bit too sterile and "uncozy," but I think that when someone manages to pull off warm and lived in, and modern, than the results can be really great.

I love all of the art work in this San Francisco house, I also like how the framing is consistent.





What wouldn't I do for that piano?

I really like the coffee table out of logs, I'd love to see it up close or in person to see how it's finiished





All images via Point Click Home
You have read this article contemporary / cozy / log coffee table / Metropolitan Home / piano with the title Modern, warm homes you'll love. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/modern-warm-homes-you-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Modern, warm homes you'll love"

Post a Comment