A gorgeous home tour to brighten up your Monday

I'm not always a fan of florals but I just had to share this one with you. The floral pattern used throughout this house is so beautiful.



I love the color coded book look but my books are never colorful enough.

Love the turquoise console

I would never think to put a brown quilt with these florals but I really like the look.


What do you think?

images via Adore Home magazine
You have read this article bedding / bright interiors / decorating with florals / florals / jewel tones / spring decorating / turquoise with the title A gorgeous home tour to brighten up your Monday. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-gorgeous-home-tour-to-brighten-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A gorgeous home tour to brighten up your Monday"

Post a Comment