Check out my Christmas wish list featured on iVillage

I was super flattered when iVillage asked me to come up with a few goodies I've had my eye on for the Holidays. Here's what I came up with:

Share the love by going to my page on iVillage by either "Liking it," "tweeting it," or just leave a comment (You'll see where I accidentally pasted the same comment 3 times :\) !

Read what I'm looking forward this holiday season, my wishlist, and where to get it on iVillage.

PS: the bird mobile picture holders is not on iVillage - you can get that at RianRae.
You have read this article bird mobile / cowboy boots / leather armchair / ottoman / perfume / picture mobile / press / quilt with the title Check out my Christmas wish list featured on iVillage. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/12/check-out-my-christmas-wish-list.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Check out my Christmas wish list featured on iVillage"

Post a Comment