We're in Morocco this week! -Some Moroccan eye candy!

I could not be more excited to be leaving for Morocco tomorrow - I'm writing this on Saturday - you'll be reading this, hopefully, on Monday. I'm trying to write this week's posts ahead of time as I'm not bringing my laptop to Morocco as we'll be traveling back and forth from Marrakech, Fes, and Essaouira, and lugging it around will be a challenge. I'm hoping that I will be able to publish these posts from computers in our hostels and hotels so as not to leave everyone neglected for the week.




via NiKreationS


via Just Morocco

via DarInteriors

via Anja Cronenberg on Flickr
You have read this article Marrakech / moroccan interiors / Morocco / traveling with the title We're in Morocco this week! -Some Moroccan eye candy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/01/we-in-morocco-this-week-some-moroccan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We're in Morocco this week! -Some Moroccan eye candy!"

Post a Comment