Happy Friday - Just some pretty eye candy for you!

I thought I'd keep it light and easy today in celebration of it being Friday. The forecast calls for rain but I'm hoping the my weather widget is broken!


I think this idea is so creative but I didn't label it and don't remember where I found it . If you know the source please comment!

Love the fern couch

I don't remember where these are from either - sorry!

via Atmosphere Interior Design

This treatment would look great in my mom's country house windows. Simple linen curtains, some of the bottles from her collection, and wildflowers from her garden. I actually did something like this in her kitchen window this summer...you can see it in the post Pretty and Delicious.

This Gothic window frame is so gorgeous as a wall hanging

Above three via Country Living
You have read this article calming interiors / decorating with ferns / gothic windows / neutral color palette / salon style wall / teacup display / window decorating with the title Happy Friday - Just some pretty eye candy for you!. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-friday-just-some-pretty-eye-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Friday - Just some pretty eye candy for you!"

Post a Comment