Been itching to travel?

So have I! There are so many places on my list - I was supposed to go to Ireland this summer but with my marathon that's not going to happen. Also top on my list is Rome, Paris again, India, England, and Morocco, and Australia, among others. So, for now, I'll just have to dream via these gorgeous photos from Domino and Traveller photographer Max Kim-Bee. If you could take a trip anywhere this summer, where would you go?

*drool*


endless secluded beach= Heaven












Okay, so I'm thinking....a gorgeous secluded beach with my man and the house in the first photo just a stone's throw away. And masseuses on call. And some pups to play with. And horses. :)

You?

via Warren Tricomi Management
You have read this article architecture / bath / beach / cottage / Domino / eclectic / flowers / Max Kim-Bee / outdoor dining / patio / roses / ruins / travel / Traveller / vacation with the title Been itching to travel?. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/04/been-itching-to-travel.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Been itching to travel?"

Post a Comment