Beautiful Bright Eye Candy

I was looking for some particular images today but I couldn't find them...grrr. But not all is lost - I found some really bright and sunny laid back interiors while searching. And we can't have too much prettiness now can we?

I love the light here

the tree branch is such a nice surprise in place of flowers...

check out the bathroom storage!

What I wouldn't give to walk through my door to such serenity

...in my humble opinion, your work surface can never be too large...


so cheerful!




via House Beautiful
You have read this article bathroom storage / bright and sunny / entryway / great light / home office / House Beautiful / kitchen / pantry / rustic furniture / serene / tree branch with the title Beautiful Bright Eye Candy. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/04/beautiful-bright-eye-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Bright Eye Candy"

Post a Comment