Interior photographer portfolio: Erik Johnson

I was starting to get a little discouraged this afternoon when I just couldn't seem to find any images that were inspiring to me. It took a little digging, but I finally found the portfolio of photographer Erik Johnson. His work has a solid quality throughout, so for me it was just a matter of finding projects where he got to work with a good stylist or designer!

That couch is really neat, and the space is so clean!

Love the furniture
What do you think of the victorian couch paired up with an industrial cart as a side table?


Not a fan of the wicker chairs, but I like the rest of the room.


I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those chairs, and even the table are from Ikea






Go to his website to see more.
You have read this article Erik Johnson / Ikea / industrial table / interior photographer / victorian couch with the title Interior photographer portfolio: Erik Johnson. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/interior-photographer-portfolio-erik.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Interior photographer portfolio: Erik Johnson"

Post a Comment