A brand new, beautiful house tour from Domino

This month's issue of Domino magazine is really a treat, so I definitely recommend picking it up if you can. Here, I am providing you with a little glimpse of what's inside- a tour of J. Crew's creative director's home! It's timeless and classic just like the clothing in the magazine.

Comfy armchairs in the kitchen- I love it!

I really love this dining room, the dark hardwood floors, and that she wasn't afraid to leave empty space.



I really like this wall color, I just don't know how I feel about it being in the bedroom...also don't know how I feel about the floating bed, but I'm one for coziness.


...and my favorite room. The closet. Which is it's own separate room.




You have read this article Domino / J. Crew with the title A brand new, beautiful house tour from Domino. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/a-brand-new-beautiful-house-tour-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A brand new, beautiful house tour from Domino"

Post a Comment