A no-fuss beach house that's relaxing and beautiful

The beach is my favorite place, and I haven't been to one in over two years. If I had any beach house I'd be there now, but this one would be especially nice. It's not your typical blue and white, seashell adorned coastal dwelling, but a chic and modern take that is still laid back.

White walls with the gorgeous glossy floors is so refreshing and pretty.  Gloss floors are easy to clean, too!


The owner chose pink and turquoise over the traditional blue and white.  I think turquoise and pink are a refreshing change.


I imagine the owner has reasons, but I would hang some artwork or a pretty chandelier in the bedroom, and use the same hardwood floors as seen in the dining room.


What do you think?

Read and see more at Adore Home
You have read this article beach house / bright interiors / coastal / hot pink / house tour / turquoise / white interiors with the title A no-fuss beach house that's relaxing and beautiful. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-no-fuss-beach-house-that-relaxing-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A no-fuss beach house that's relaxing and beautiful"

Post a Comment