Home office bliss

The home office is so important to me since I work from home. I think with more and more people working from home these days we'll be seeing even more great home office inspiration and solutions in mags and blogs.

Happy Friday!

a fab duo office

via Ballard Home

so pretty!  The white, the cube shelving - the window seat!!

via BHG

Tons of storage for inspiration!  My shelves are always overflowing, but sometimes I feel like the more storage space I have, the more likely I am to hoard more stuff...
via Ikea

Looks like an archivists dream right?

via Inc.com

A down-to-earth but still chic space.

via House of Fifty

via Ivy and Piper

Only problem with this one is that the gorgeous wall mural might have me daydreaming of tree houses all day

via Sweet Home Style


Which one do you like best?
You have read this article 2 person home office / bathroom storage / chalkboard wall / home library / home office / inspiration board / magazine storage / shelving / white interiors with the title Home office bliss. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/10/home-office-bliss.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Home office bliss"

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete