Some delicious eyecandy from 3 beautiful blogs

It was design blogs that inspired me in the first place to start blogging, but between running my web design business, and running Decorology, I never have time to peruse my favorite blogs the way I once did. Therefore I decided to make myself make time by publishing occasional posts featuring images from other awesome design blogs. Enjoy!

{featured in no particular order}

Images below from  "Live Creating Yourself."

so pretty





the charming The Marion Housebook had this delicious eyecandy



The two bedrooms above are so simple and peaceful

On Pure Style Home  I was loving these...


gorgeous
You have read this article antique furniture / favorite images from my favorite blogs / gray / home office / relaxing bedrooms / salon style wall / staircase / suzani / vintage chair with the title Some delicious eyecandy from 3 beautiful blogs. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-delicious-eyecandy-from-3.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some delicious eyecandy from 3 beautiful blogs"

Post a Comment