A potpourri of modern but cozy interiors

I've put together a little collection here of some interiors that I thought were modern, but still felt like home. They are peaceful, light-filled, and lovely. What do you think?



I like the shelf above the bed

a nice, bright work space

very french chic with an industrial twist


the rug is a bit much for me, but I like that this room isn't over-staged.




via Marie Claire Maison
You have read this article bright interiors / french country / home office / industrial furniture / industrial kitchen / loft / modern bathroom / open floor plan with the title A potpourri of modern but cozy interiors. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-potpourri-of-modern-but-cozy-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A potpourri of modern but cozy interiors"

Post a Comment