Inspiring Home Offices

Since I'm now working from home full time, I'm experiencing first hand the importance of a home office with function and style. To achieve this, I've decided, I must peruse as many sites and magazines I can get my hands on! I suspect this post will be continued in future installments --

Color is so important but such a hard thing for me to get right. I wish I could though, because the right colors can be just what one needs - serene, invigorating, relaxing, etc.


So peaceful - I think I'd be able to concentrate with a workspace like this...

I love having my books and magazines at hand - and for that shelving is a must. I'm just going to have to learn to live without when I'm working while I travel


So cheery!
via House to Home

This office looks very efficient - I would also love to have ample - and multiple - work surfaces


via House Beautiful

A real office from an Apartment Therapy reader.
You have read this article books / colorful / desk / home office / storage / working from home with the title Inspiring Home Offices. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/08/inspiring-home-offices.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiring Home Offices"

Post a Comment