Check out the contest I'm co-judging

A few months back I was invited to judge a contest for Ergorapido and Electrolux fans' homes. One of the coolest parts of this contest is that there is a winner every week, entries are from all over the world, feature every decorating style, and every room.

The contest is part of the promotion for the design award winning "Ergorapido" vacuum. Let me tell you - it's pretty swanky looking, and the company has a great rep. I picked the magenta one. It's gorgeous but I can't test it out until I get an adapter because it's a European plug!

The vacuum.

Here are some of my favorite entries so far.






The Ergorapido site with information on joining (the third "Win" slide out tab)

The blog with previous winners

The other judges profiles and my profile.
You have read this article contest / ergorapido / industrial kitchen / interiors from around the world / modern / real houses / wallpaper with the title Check out the contest I'm co-judging. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/05/check-out-contest-i-co-judging.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Check out the contest I'm co-judging"

Post a Comment