Beautiful Beach Decor

Next week I'll be at the beach, so I won't be posting for awhile. In my absence I leave you with the beautiful home decor goods from www.beachdwelling.com

I am so glad I found them, their furniture, accessories, and linens are so beautiful, with the airy feel of the ocean. They're still working on their first catalog, but you can register at the site and they'll send you the catalog when it's complete.

The online shop also carries beautiful vintage pieces, body products, and will soon be coming out with a sleepwear line. I especially love the pillow selection and delicate sea-creature inspired vases and candle holders.
















You have read this article "body products" / art / beach / bed / candle holders / canopy / decor / furniture / lamps / linens / pillows / vintage with the title Beautiful Beach Decor. You can bookmark this page URL https://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/06/beautiful-beach-decor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Beach Decor"

Post a Comment