The Domino Inspired My Home Contest - and gorgeous Domino reader rooms!

Some of you may have seen Decorology's guest post over at We Love Domino. Well, turns out that We Love Domino has really taken off, and they are now holding a Domino Inspired My Home Contest. They have some really great prizes and all you have to do is send in some photos of a room in your home (or just a corner of a room) that was inspired by the pages of Domino. Click here to enter and read the details.

Below you can see rooms from other Domino fans and contest winners -



the lovely bedroom of the domino decorating contest winner Catherine from Mill Valley, CA

I love this room! It has the white that I love, with energizing splashes of color.



A real home that's clutter free - can it be true?





The two above photos belong to the home of Victoria over at sfgirlbybay





via Domino
You have read this article beautiful bedrooms / clutter-free / color coded bookcase / Domino / Domino Inspired my Room contest / prizes / reader's rooms / real houses / We Love Domino with the title The Domino Inspired My Home Contest - and gorgeous Domino reader rooms!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/the-domino-inspired-my-home-contest-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Domino Inspired My Home Contest - and gorgeous Domino reader rooms!"

Post a Comment