The Cabinet Fronts
• Wipe from top to bottom. Using a microfiber cloth dampened with water and a few drops of mild cleanser, follow the direction of the grain. Rinse the cloth and repeat.
• Scour the surface. A microfiber cloth moistened with water and cleaner will do the trick.
• Clean the countertops with a microfiber cloth. Wet it with water and mild cleaner, and wipe the countertops using a circular motion. Then mist with water and wipe down with a clean cloth. Wash the tile backsplash using the same method.
The Dishwasher and Microwave
• Wipe down the outsides. Try a cloth dampened with water and dish soap.
The Garbage Can
• Disinfect with an all-purpose cleaner. Spray on both the inside and the outside and wipe with a clean cloth.
• Scrub in a circular motion from the top to the drain with a cloth and cleaner. Use an old toothbrush to remove any mold lurking in the edges of the drain or faucet. Rinse the area.
The Dish Rack
• Soak in a sink filled with water and a little dishwashing liquid. Scrub off food particles with an old toothbrush. Dry with a clean cloth.
The Cabinets and Drawers
• Empty, then vacuum with a brush attachment. Wipe shelves with a cloth dampened with water and dish soap.
• Wipe down the outside with a cloth dampened with water and dish soap. Move the refrigerator and vacuum behind and underneath it.
The Small Appliances
• Clean with a damp cloth. Moisten it with water and dish soap.
• Clean the inside as directed. When finished, wipe down the door, hardware, and handles.
The Burner Grates
• Remove from the stovetop. Then scrub with a brush and cleaner.
• Sweep, working from the walls to the middle of the room. To clean corners, blow out the dust with a hair dryer, then sweep up, or vacuum using a crevice attachment. Then mop in small sections, dipping the mop in a pail of clean water and detergent and squeezing out excess liquid in between each section.
The fun part? Rearranging things when everything is clean, standing back, and admiring your work.
A nook....dedicated to coffee...genius
I love the brick mixed with industrial cabinets
via Living Etc.
You have read this article cabinets / coffee nook / exposed brick / Industrial / kitchen / kitchen organization / LivingEtc / modern / open shelves / spring cleaning / white interiors with the title Spring Clearing: The Kitchen! (don't worry - lots of pictures here to inspire you). You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-clearing-kitchen-don-worry-lots.html. Thanks!