Cool new (and free) online moodboard tool

I wanted to thank Michele for bringing MyDeco to my attention. It's a very cool site with lots of goodies for all of us design enthusiasts out there. There are fun quizes, lots of eye candy, and you can make a moodboard! I also want to check out the 3D room planner they have. Here are the results of my style quiz:

I am a "homecoming queen." This makes me laugh, because I didn't even go to my prom let alone homecoming, and I'm definitely not the "princess" type. ...atleast I don't think I am....

"Nothing - budgets included - stops you from putting your all into creating a dream home. Your look is quintessentially feminine: cool, pretty colours; layered patterns and textures; and flawless attention to every detail."

Sadly, my budget definitely puts my dream home on hold...

My bedroom supposedly is, "Your bedroom benefits from a lovely feminine touch. Sleep is fundamentally important to our well being. In busy towns and cities, noise can often hamper a good night's sleep. Soft furnishings really do absorb sound, and touch is such an important sense in the bedroom, from crisp, linen sheets to wool or even sheepskin underfoot. You like to surround yourself with pretty frills and flounces in your bedroom, using a palette of beautifully muted colours to create the perfect retreat from daily stresses and strains."

This is pretty accurate! You can see my bedroom here (a few things have been changed since this post, but you get the gist).

My moodboard - I love white interiors. But recently, I've also been into richly colored accent pieces and upholsteries in luxurious fabrics. I also learned a bit about myself in the process - I like mirrored case goods!



Visit my profile here.

If you take the quiz - let me know what style you get - I'm interested to see what everyone is!

via MyDeco
You have read this article 3D room / design tools / inspiration board / moodboard / my room / MyDeco / online tools / romantic / room planner with the title Cool new (and free) online moodboard tool. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/cool-new-and-free-online-moodboard-tool.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cool new (and free) online moodboard tool"

Post a Comment