A Beauty of a House

When will spring be here? I don't know how much more of this winter I can take. I had a little bout of flu this weekend, which was bad enough - and then Monday morning I opened my door to atleast 6 inches of snow. Anyway, I digress - but I'm sure some of you feel my pain. So, to distract myself I've been looking at all the pictures I can of comfy - but light and airy homes.

The painted ceiling really ads a nice touch to this kitchen.


*gorgeous* that bed looks so inviting


Nothing beats a sunny place to eat breakfast.




via House Beautiful
You have read this article aqua interiors / beautiful bedrooms / blue walls / cabinets / House Beautiful / kitchen / painted ceiling / white interiors with the title A Beauty of a House. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/a-beauty-of-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Beauty of a House"

Post a Comment