Swoon-worthy dining rooms from Domino

I just called Conde Nast to switch my Domino subscription. "The last issue you should receive is the March issue," said the operator. How sad! It also spurred me to continue my mad-hunt to gather all the images I can from the Domino website. Today I'm focusing on dining rooms. Being a huge advocate of food consumption - I spend quite a lot of time in them. These are particularly lovely. In which would you take your dinner?


This one's for my little sister, a lover of all things red.


I really like the contrast of the dark wood table with the white chairs.

this wouldn't technically count as eating dinner on the couch...

I'm so jealous of that sunny window seat.

The fabric used for the drapes and the cushions is Pottery Barn's Serafina, available by the yard.

I like all the cubbies on the wall in this room.

Perhaps my favorite dining room of them all...

via Domino
You have read this article cubbies / dining rooms / Domino / Domino folding / fabric / mismatched dining chairs / modern retro / Pottery Barn / salon style wall / tulip dining table / white interiors / window seat with the title Swoon-worthy dining rooms from Domino. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/swoon-worthy-dining-rooms-from-domino.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Swoon-worthy dining rooms from Domino"

Post a Comment