A fashion icon takes a small- but lovely step into home decor and accessories

I was very excited to receive a Banana Republic candle last week. To begin with, it's packaging is as sleek and classic as the company's fashion - and too beautiful to wrap or toss out! The candle itself is simple and elegant, in a simple frosted jar. The very, very best part of this candle? The scent. I kid you not, the smell of my "Tea Leaves" candle was not too strong - but clean and simple like the clothing too! Even better, I could still smell it two days after I burnt the candle! I'm excited to see if the start launching more home products!


I was searching for a pic of the candle for you guys - and of course I got a little distracted by the clothing. ;) Some of my fav. finds I'm sharing with you guys. I especially love the ribbon-tie necklace, the adorable white blouse, and the blue bangles!
You have read this article bag / Banana Republic / beautiful packaging / blouse / candles / decor / fashion / fragrance / home accessories / ribbon-tie necklace / shoes with the title A fashion icon takes a small- but lovely step into home decor and accessories. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/03/a-fashion-icon-takes-small-but-lovely.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A fashion icon takes a small- but lovely step into home decor and accessories"

Post a Comment